Hey guys! Thank you all for clicking this link, this is going to be a long one! It took me a few days and quite a bit of back and forth between Goodreads and my physical bookshelf. However, in the end, I did it. Whoop whoop! Now, go ahead and read- enjoy!
1. Do you have a book with deckled edges?
Personally, I haven’t. I didn’t even quite know what I meant until I googled a picture of it.
From photos, it looks vintage, and I love the look of them, but I’m not quite sure if I would enjoy the look on my shelf, personally.
2. Do you have a book with three or more people on the cover?
‘Eclipse’ from the Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer.
My edition of this novel has Bella, Edward and Jacob not only one front cover but on the spine of the novel. Now don’t get me wrong, I personally dislike when they feature movie characters on book covers. But this edition I picked up second-hand from an OP Shop.
3. Do you have a book based on another fictional story?
Yes, funnily enough, I do! I have ‘As Old As Time’ (Third if the Twisted Tales series) by Liz Braswell.
Actually, haven’t actually ever read this and honestly, I thought it would be something different and on a spur of the moment (with extra money) I bought it. Not even sure why- it definitely wasn’t my usual choice of novels.
4. Do you have a book with a title 10 letters long?
For this one, I’d have to choose Cruel Crown by Victoria Aveyard. At first, I thought this was a silly question, as most novels have over ten letters. If I didn’t choose this one I’d have to choose Grace & Fury by Tracy Banghart. If that counts, as the title uses ‘&’ instead of ‘and’.
5. Do you have a book with a title that starts and ends with the same letter?
Twilight by Stephenie Meyer.
I’m starting to realise I don’t have very many books. I have quite a few duplicates on here, so I might have to change my answers!
6. Do you have a mass-market paperback book?
Again, I had to google this as well as ask someone. I thought every book was mass-marketed but alas, I am wrong.
For this, I would have to choose Harry Potter, as this has had many editions- rewrites and cover changes.
7. Do you have a book written by an author using a pen name?
Fifty Shades’ E. L. James or Harry Potter’s J. K Rowling. Don’t judge me though! I haven’t actually gotten around to reading it, but it is on my list.
8. Do you have a book with a character’s name in the title?
Harry Potter or Percy Jackson. But, as I can’t use Harry Potter, I’d have to choose Percy Jackson.
9. Do you have a book with two maps in it?
A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin. However, it isn’t on my bookshelf in my room, but in the lounge room. That counts right?
10. Do you have a book that was turned into a TV show?
Yes, I have quite a few. But for this, I’d like to mention A Series of Unfortunate Events. This was turned into a Netflix show. It was also a terrifying movie that gave me nightmares as a child.
11. Do you have a book written by someone who was originally famous for something else?
The Story of Channon Rose: Lessons Between The Lines by Channon Rose. I can’t quite explain what she used to do, as that wouldn’t be appropriate for this post, but now she is a Youtuber, a mother and an author.
12. Do you have a book with a clock on the cover?
No, I don’t. I can’t think of any book that I have, or any book that I want, that has a clock on it. How oddly specific too.
13. Do you have a poetry book?
No, I don’t. But I would like to have the poetry book Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur. I found it in the bookstore and the poems were actually quite good!
14. Do you have a book with an award stamp on it?
Besides Harry Potter, I can’t think of any of the top of my head!
15. Do you have a book written by an author with the same initials as you?
Yes, I do! However, I care not to share it for privacy’s sake!
16. Do you have a book of short stories?
I used to have a novel of short true stories about kids murdering people. It was a bit morbid and I never actually read it properly, so I got rid of it.
17. Do you have a book that is between 500 and 510 pages long?
I don’t think I have a novel exactly between those novels. But I do have Twilight paperback which is 544 pages.
18. Do you have a book that was turned into a movie?
Twilight, Harry Potter, Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children, Percy Jackson, and Divergent. Just to name a few!
19. Do you have a graphic novel?
I’m not quite sure, but does Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children count?
20. Do you have a book written by two or more authors?
I don’t think I have, actually. Perhaps I need to broaden my horizon!
That’s it, guys! I tried to attempt to give as much information as I could, however, there isn’t much you can say about some of these questions.
If you end up completing this list, feel free to comment down below. If that doesn’t work, you can go to my Instagram at @in_another_realm or my Twitter at @inanotherrealm1. Thanks!